Insight into any database with SQLMerger!
When working with complex datasets there can be a lot of challenges.
If you have a database with just 10 tables you know it can become challenging to keep track on both details and relationships.
You need an assisting tool.
How it started?
Years ago we ourselves needed a tool for working with databases in a standard business software system. This system contained hundreds of tables and a lot of configuration data residing in the database.
This posed massive efforts in handling changes. Because of this we created SQLMerger. Our tool have since then been used to solve the most challenging assignments around the world.
Is this something you can use?
- Compare data in fields, rows and tables in e.g. backups, production-databases, test-databases, development-databases and configuration data structures.
- Carry out complete mergers between databases and tables.
And control precisely what should be changed. The process is controlled in detail in a project file.
- Synchronize a database with the latest developments from a 'master' database.
- You wish you would see something else than number codes when looking directly into the database, e.g. a user name instead of the number 4?
- Have a change script collected automatically for all the changes you make.
.. then get SQLMerger, its easy
Free trial version and 30-days-money-back-gurantee!
and did you know?
Its visual -
All data is color coded.
- Its result oriented -
Data is retrieved in a free fashion style and can be transformed completely without limitations.
- Its user friendly -
Foreign key data is displayed automatically as lookup texts instead of raw key values.
Tip: The free/trial version has an interactive demonstration, running on a built-in demo database; this is a quick and easy way to get an idea of how SQLMerger works.
Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, NT, ME, 98 or 95.