Insight into any database with SQLMerger!
When working with complex datasets there can be a lot of challenges.
If you have a database with just 10 tables you know it can become challenging to keep track on both details and relationships.
You need an assisting tool.
How it started?
Years ago we ourselves needed a tool for working with databases in a standard business software system. This system contained hundreds of tables and a lot of configuration data residing in the database.
This posed massive efforts in handling changes. Because of this we created SQLMerger. Our tool have since then been used to solve the most challenging assignments around the world.
You can do this:
- Compare databases down to individual field level.
- Merge databases interactively and visually, having a nice fine grained control of what you want.
- Synchronize a database with the latest data from a 'master' database.
- Like to see something else than number codes when looking directly into the database, e.g. a user name instead of the number 4?
- All changes is collected automatically for all the changes you make.
Free trial version and 30-days-money-back-gurantee!
3 super properties:
- Visual - All data is color coded.
- Result oriented - Data is retrieved in a free-fashion style and can be transformed completely without limitations.
- Helping - Foreign key data is displayed automatically as lookup texts instead of raw key values.